What’s in it for you, Ed?
Up until this point, everything posted here has been focused on us. That was very selfish of us, wasn’t it? So, Gov., what’s in it for you?
1. The Eagles will have a winning season in 2013.
2. You will be featured as a pundit on various television and radio programs.
3. You will become a hero in Philadelphia, one day immortalized by a mural on the side of the PSFS building.
4. My brother will teach you his signature double dutch dance moves, which will deliver endless benefits to both your political career and your social life.
5. Good fuzzy koala bear feelings!
6. A delicious cheese spread from DiBruno Brothers.
7. All the Tastykakes you can fit in your pockets.
8. Hilarious intelligent conversation (though will warn that this might mean an intervention regarding overuse of the word “wuss”).
9. A good story to take on the road with you.
10. A free air mattress to sleep on in luxurious North London.
PLEASE HELP US! We’re five months out and have no plan B for an officiant! Come onnn, Ed!!